Home

Chuck Norris

Malxados

Who would win?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Chuck Norris
    • Revan

It wasn't a movie. He did competitions and such outside of movies, and the 1 inch punch is from a martial arts meet he presented at.

The video is part of a documentary if I recall

I don't know if the youtube clip mentions it, but the guy Bruce performed the one-inch punch on told him to never do it again, seeing as he couldn't go to work due to "unbearable" pain in his chest. So yea, Bruce Lee > Texas Ranger.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I feel kinda bad steering this another direction so, Chuck, I'll do you justice...just had to bring the fanboyism back down to earth.

OF all the western martial arts superstars today, I would say that Chuck I respect more than others. He has written a book "Power of Zen", and also talks about sticking close to principles. Being a more spiritual person. For that I can truly respect him more than showing off or being macho. He goes the fuller more righteous path instead of that of ego.

Also, although he was fully capable of doing it through physical means, he had humility to actually talk someone holding hostages into peacefully surrendering. He certainly could have knocked the bad guy's head off his shoulders, but chose not to. I would daresay he is someone to be looked up to for that. It is a measure of his character far more than the alternative would have been. To have the option but choosing to go one better still.

Archived