Home

need some serious help

Yatsookey

didn't know wether to put this in requests or not anyways sorry to be such a bother but.....

we are having alot of trouble creating horns for the main villain in the lost ones, and along with some hypercam issues we are unable to continue at the moment so if someone could please maybe give some advice on making horns (that resemble marka ragons's from JK3) or if someone could make them themselves then that would be a great help, if you can provide any support for this you will be listed in the mods credits and you would be greatly appreciated hope this doesnt prove as much as a nuisance for you guys as it has for us.

oh and the hypercam issues are forbidding us from making the trailer i had posted a comment about in the other thread.

I may be able to help. For the horns, do you need them to be modeled or do you need them to be textured? If you need the horns to be modeled then what program are you using? if you need them textured, again, what program are you using? Answer those two questions and I should be able to help you. :)

-Pete

Okay cool, I can write you a tutorial on all this stuff if you want, it will deal with modeling the horns uvw mapping/unwrapping the head and texturing it. Or I can make I can do it all for you, it's up to you. Also, do you already have the head for the horns created ?

-Pete

ive still been trying to decide which head would suit him better for a reskin and the horns i can handle the skins myself. sorry to trouble you about it but could you try making it? i have already had enough trouble making them myself and failed utterly, im in a game design class but its kinda hard to apply those things to modding especially when you're only learning how to model chairs and planes

No, it doesn't require 2da editing. You just have to attach the horn model to the head model. (Go into the element tab and click attach then select the horn(s) ) Then you can delete some faces and weld the horns on.

Archived