Home

how to make crush opposition alignment independant

moda

While I don't know if this is as simple as it looks to me (probably not)

But if you open up spells.2da and scroll down to lines 144 thru 149 in the good/evil coloumn change the E to G to make it a lightside power (I am guessing here) or change the E to a - to make it where it isn't dependant on any alignment

Eefluxx

Edit: Like I said it sounds a bit too easy but that might work :)

Hope this helps

I don't think there are any alignment restrictions, just an effect on the Force Point costs (i.e. a LS character loses more Force Points using a DS power than a DS character and vice versa). There are prestige class restrictions for powers though. That would probably be where you would want to focus your attention.

youll find that your wrong the crush opposition power can only be used if you have a darkside alignment just as insppire followers can only be used if you have a lightside alignment i wish to utilise this in a mod i am making

mate use kse give yourself the power then change your alignment to full dark youll be able to use the power i gave myself the power through editing the a_giveprecog script and adding additional powers i was a jedi consular due to a force power im working on i had a full dark alignment i could use crush opposition as soon as i had a neutral alignment i couldnt use it i was hoping to be able to duplicate this as i wanted to make it so the most powerful light or dark powers could only be used by someone with the corrosponding alignment

Archived