Home

compiling scripts

Demongo

Kotor tool and HazardX's script compiler don't work for me! Maybe it's because of Vista? Can anyone compile this script for me?

void main()
{

ActionStartConversation(GetFirstPC(),"ddwarper");

}

I have a dlg file named ddwarper.dlg in my override folder. If the script is wrong please tell me. Thanks

its likely to be your permissions move the filk out of your override directory vista has very infuriating permissions issues on your c: drive make a folder call it mods put your script in there and compile it from there it should work

its likely to be your permissions move the filk out of your override directory vista has very infuriating permissions issues on your c: drive make a folder call it mods put your script in there and compile it from there it should work

Thanks moda! I've bought my new laptop only a few weeks ago so I have to gain some experience with Vista:) Kotor Tool can now compile scripts for me but HazardX's Script Compiler still doesn't work.:(

your welcome vista is a pain its blocks you from editing files in your program files folder and from editing files on your desktop throught the execution of a program makes setting up webservers with databases on windows server an absolute nightmare

Archived