Home

Better red than dead

mur'phon

Bored bored bored bored, was tried of games who where too shiny/serious/samey for their own good, and began to think that there is no life before Alpha Protocol. Then I picked up the demo for Red Faction, a demo that you can finish in about 10 mins...

Yet 2 hours later I was still having fun destroying roofs with a flying truck, destroying structures while surfing down the roof, and hooning the art of destroying capitali, err, badies with buildings, flying unmanned cars, bridges and concrete walls.

June 2 can't come fast enough

Not when it is as detailed and well executed as in this game, blow away enough supports on a tower, and it tips over, do this with remote mines, and you have a hammer of God. It also has a lot of fun with mass and energy, for instance, while a small truck can't ram through a thick wall at top speed, adding some remote mines at the back of it to give it the neccesary speed boost and voila:D

Dang, that sounds awesome! The physics implanted in the game must be amazing then, to say the least:D So, I imagine it has a fully destructible environment if they give you all these...interesting tools to work with:D I heard that their multiplayer was excellently crafted, definately an all-around great game. So, how long did you end up playing the 10 minute demo?:)

Archived