Home

Bao-Dur in Heavy Armor

Trench

Greetings, I recently altered Bao-Dur's .utc file to allow him to wear heavy armor. I also discovered that equipping Bao-Dur with heavy armor causes the game to crash. Would it be possible for someone to do a .2da edit, allowing Bao-Dur to successfully equip heavy armor? I could set up the TSLPatcher to make it compatible with other mods, so whoever does it would only have to edit the .2da file.

If it matters, I am playing the English version.

Thanks.

The problem (which I've only recently discovered how to fix) seems to be that Bao-Dur doesn't have any data filled in for the heavy armours (PMBH and PMBG columns). After filling those in and going to the game, Bao-Dur wears the armour. However he'll have a normal arm.

Now, I'm also using Shem's Bao-Dur wears Jedi Robes mod to avoid the head floating, which has probably dealt with the .utc in my case.

If you PM me your e-mail, I'll send through an app.2da with the changes necessary to get him into heavy armour (just an unaltered one with the fix. :)

Sorry about that - it worked okay for me.

It may be that Shem's mod (that I linked above) made the blasted thing work. After installing that, all I needed to do was tweak the app.2da in the same way as the one I sent you - it may be worth trying that.

Archived