Home

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron

HK-42

I'm a big fan of the Battlefront series, and it just amuses me how LA thinks they can actually get a large amount of success by selling these crappy handheld battlefront-wannabes. The original Battlefront was the best selling Star wars game of all time. How did it succeed? Not just because it was a very good game and was the first Star wars FPS. It was released on all available systems. For FPS's it's essential to release the game on every system, so you can market to everybody. Seriously, how hard is it to convert the game to work on an Xbox or PS3? :indif:

And the whole Clone injected with jedi DNA storyline is filled with failure. Is this really what lucasarts is trying to appeal people with? Really?

Um, sorry to say this, but Battlefront was far from the first Star Wars FPS. Dark Forces came out back in 1995.

OT: It's a pity that this isn't a true battlefront sequel, but I've never really been a big fan of the battlefront series anyway. Still, a true sequel would be better than all this Clone Wars rubbish that they're putting out right now.

Archived