Home

Do you think so?

gos

To be frank. No.

They're done making new adventures that would have been headed by Tim Schafer...

The only thing I could see possible (very very unlikely mind you) is a new Monkey Island depending on the success of this upcoming venture...otherwise.

I think it's possible, but Full Throttle really doesn't need a special edition this early, it already looks great and has voice acting, so there's really little you can add to the game to make it really appealing, maybe a more realistic racing system, but nah.

As far as SEs go, I think MI2 stands the best chance of one, imo.

Hmm, he didn't specify a sequel, he just said a new Full Throttle, so I kinda assumed he's talking about an SE like Monkey Island.

I wouldn't expect a Full Throttle sequel either, the franchise would be unfamiliar, and I just think it's really old now. It's like the old Wild West movies, you just can't make something like that anymore, it belongs to a different era. Besides, it'd have to be 3D and I'm not sure how well Full Throttle would translate to 3D, it had some very well-thought-out art.

i am not talking about special edition...

i will tell what's in my mind: i am dreaming with action adventure game that u control ben with.

with GTA style, i mean steal pick up weps .

with bikers missions at night and stuff ,and that lost & damned gta looks great but i think if full throttle was like this it would be much more like it.

^hehe...sounds almost like what they had on the playable demo for Full Throttle 2 at E3 several years ago...they knew it sucked and wouldn't honor the previous title...so I don't think that w/ out Schafer they could do anything like that and make it good...

Archived