Home

First request ever

Tobirulz

hi this is the first time ever posting here, so yah hooray for me, but id like to make a little request , can someone change the colour of force lightning to black, i have no clue how difficult this is and the most techno savy thing ive ever known is how to instal a mod so im pretty much useless, but if you could do this for me i would be extreamly happy

hi this is the first time ever posting here, so yah hooray for me, but id like to make a little request , can someone change the colour of force lightning to black, i have no clue how difficult this is and the most techno savy thing ive ever known is how to instal a mod so im pretty much useless, but if you could do this for me i would be extreamly happy

Its actually very easy, but only problem that could be had, is it not showing up very well. I'll see what I can do.

Oh, for a second, I thought Redhawke was the requester, and thinking that, I instantly Spat out my drink then smashed my face in my desk just to make sure I wasn't crazy and or dreaming.

But yea, this would be pretty easy to do, I can probably whip this up in a few minutes.

lol so is it really as simple as everyone keeps saying it is, also 2 quick question's

is it possible to make the glowing around the hands to be black to0? (if not can you make it look purple from death feild)

and can you change the colour of the person, when there hit by the attack to the same black lightning effect ( or like i just said before the death feild purple)

I actually did black lightning once. I never really got past the first stage (changing the color of the arc) and after my last override clean-up, I lost it. If these guys could make a complete version that would be awesome. I think I'll go try my hand at it...

Archived