Home

can someone make fry from futurama?

youngcorleone

I think there is a mod that gives Atton his color scheme. Check around kotor2files. With a few .2da edits you could probably use the Atton as playable PC character (also on kotor2files), to give yourself that appearance, without altering Atton's coloring.

Well I don't watch the show so I have no idea who you are talking about. I just remember seeing a re-skin of Atton that made him look similar to that character. There is also a mod that makes Atton's head selectable as your PC head. If someone were to do some .2da edits and merge those two mods a specific way, you could have the Atton/Fry skin as your PC without overwriting Atton's default texture.

i dont know what you mean. is there also a way to turn bastila into leela on the show,and turn the robot into bender?

Those would be much harder. For Fry a reskinning/recoloring would work.

But for Leela and Bender it would take someone having to completely rework a model. (Since Leela would need to be a cyclops.)

Getting a PC with a purple pony tail wouldn't be too hard. I just don't know if they could do the cyclops thing.

Bender might be a little easier as long as you don't expect him to look just like he would in the show. If someone could recolor HK silver and work out a way to give him a antenna on his head.

A experienced modder might be able to make a mask or disguise item maybe.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I can't mod to save my life.

For others here's a look at the characters he's hoping to have made:

futurama-1-1.jpg

PS the mod our Mand'alor is talking about is for TSL. Are you wanting Fry for the first game or the 2nd?

I can PM you the Atton to Fry link, but it is for the 2nd game.

I haven't seen any skins like that for K1, but it would be pretty simple to do. Ask around, I'm sure some one would be more than happy to do the skin for you. I wish I could, but I'm currently swamped with projects right now.

hey thanks for sending me the link lady_revan,but i only have the 1st game :/. are there any skins for the 1st game that look like fry.?

You're welcome ^_^

As for a mod for the first game I haven't been able to find yet. Hopfully a modder will stop by here. *fingers crossed*

Archived