Home

Trandoshan PCs 2.0!

Darth Venom and Varsity Puppet return with another great Sith-kicking mod.

You've waited... in agony... fear... and slight discomfort.

But it is finally here...

vvtrando.jpg

Download it here: Download temporarily removed.

This time around, we added two more skins (bringing both of our skin counts now to 2) and I uh.. *cough* attempted to add support for a K1 version, but so far it hasn't worked. Also, come to think of it, I might've accidentally included a pre-modified appearance.2da in the patcher. I smell a 2.5 or a 3.0 version in the future.

Anyways, try the k1 version at your own risk. Oh yeah, this one should also be malware free.

Here's some screenshots

Venom: Redeemed

If Darth Venom were to have a change of heart, and turn from his wicked ways, this is probably what he'd look like.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
LightVenom.jpg

The Cross Dragon

If any of you have played Square's Chrono Cross, you'll realize that this looks nothing like the black dragon on Guldove... or is it Marbule?

Show spoiler
Cross.jpg

Trandongo

If a Trandoshan and a Dodongo mated, this is probably what would happen.

Show spoiler
Trandongo.jpg

Darth Venom

Disclaimer: This is not what DarthVenom6 really looks like... I hope.

Show spoiler
Venom.jpg

Enjoy, and do leave feedback. Anything to add Venom?

I just now checked to see if Varsity had put this up, so this my first look at the thread.

I'd like to formally compliment Varsity's Cross Dragon skin. I almost wish I had come up with that one, but then my goal when we started this was to turn my existing character Venom into a PC, not create new ones.

:lol:I'd say you should probably scrap the patcher for any future mods man, at least until you've figured out what's causing this trouble. It's a convenience feature I know, and it'd be cool if we had it working properly, but it's not that hard to just install the files manually. That would probably be easier at this point, in light of the troubles we've had. I just downloaded it and it was worse this time than the last. This time I was actually required to reboot after quarantine, which is something my PC has never asked me to do before.

For those still interested in our work I recommend simply downloading the .zip archive and extracting only the contents of the tslpatchdata folder, not the patcher itself. If you're not aware, simply drop those files into your created override folder in the KotOR 2 directory.

Archived