Home

GTK Radiant Not Working Wright

Leo Hibliss

Hey guys I have a few questions and hope that you can help me. First off let me tell you that I am a modder for knights of the old republic and would like to move to jedi academy. I found this program that allows you to create maps GTK Radient I think if the name. Here's the thing after creating a room and moving inside it all sides woun't show the defalt texture. It give me a sigle thin and I mean thin line across the side. I have found no way to fix that and it has become a real pain to deal with. I had though it was a bad installation but so far no good.Anyone help me with this. If i can't fix it is there a different program that allows you to creat maps?

That's because when you create that cube, you're only creating one brush, so when you're inside it, you can't see the outside faces because you're not supposed to be able to.

Why don't you try running through these mapping tutorials and see if that helps. They were created for jk2 but just about everything applies to jka and you should be able to figure out any inconsistencies, if not, just ask again.

http://www.richdiesal.map-craft.com/tutorials/index.html

Archived