Home

Monkey Island for Avatar Marketplace!!

Scapetti

I was actually surprised no one else posted it, it's been knocking around for a couple of days. I only just found it myself personally.

And they're so goddamn expensive. I can't wear them all at once but I'm just such a collector I feel the need to have them all :'( Heck, I might not even wear any of them in the end XD I just want them!

I was actually surprised no one else posted it, it's been knocking around for a couple of days. I only just found it myself personally.

And they're so goddamn expensive. I can't wear them all at once but I'm just such a collector I feel the need to have them all :'( Heck, I might not even wear any of them in the end XD I just want them!

Haha, the only things I have to say about it are negative, since in my eyes it should either come free with the game as promotional tools or earned with achievements

I've known about this since last week but I didn't want to post it. It's being argued about at another forum at the moment and I'd rather not get into more long arguments here for a while.

Haha, the only things I have to say about it are negative, since in my eyes it should either come free with the game as promotional tools or earned with achievements

I've known about this since last week but I didn't want to post it. It's being argued about at another forum at the moment and I'd rather not get into more long arguments here for a while.

Yeah, I can see why it would cause some arguments, but hey, it had to get out eventually. And now it's made a mixnmojo newspost :) you should tell us about these things man! XD

Was just checking some other videos and apparantly it says page 1 of 2 down there. Can't find any videos of the second page though D: If anyone does find out what's on the second page, let us know!

Edit: Just found a video, only one thing on the second page but it's definitely worth it, simple but brilliant!

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Yes, it's the t-shirt you get from the treasure hunt-ery!

It's annoying that they make you pay for it, but I guess something's better than nothing. Not like they're making us pay for it, I guess. Just an optional bonus.

Archived