Home

multi colored sith trooper/soldier requests

D4R7H 5K3L370R

would someone please be willing to make a bunch of different colored versions of the sith trooper/soldier for use in mods over on kotor files?

i think this would be helpful to a lot of people besides just myself.

basically a version for each color you can think of.

(for example: a blue trooper/soldier, a yellow trooper/soldier, a green tooper/soldier)

also, would you be able to do a version of each without the helmet? (so you can see the regular characters' head instead)

Thanx in advance for any assistance with this.

Umm, which color green/blue/yellow? I can do neon colors, or a more deeper color, and do you want it to be a completely different solder, or a reskin of the old soldiers? I'll post a reskin soon....

I will not be able to take the helmet off, but I will make the reskins for you. If you wish to make a completely different soilder, I'll post the TGA files, and you can make the soilder from there, I fail pathetically in making new stuff =(

Ok, I've got a Dark Green, Light Green, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Cheesy Orange, Burnt (accident, but it looks cool =)), and yellow. However, I am unable to post them, and I can not get them in-game. If you would like, I can send them to you. For some reason, you cannot upload .TGAs to lucasforums ;(

Archived