Home

I NEED HELP!

penguin55

and who are you penguin? why do you care so much about guybrush555? if im not mistaken he also sent some fake E-mails to some of the respected members of the forum, pretending to be someone else.

------------------

koko_pebble_lg_clr.gif NiKo koko_pebble_lg_clr.gif

~A Sudden TwisT To ReaLLitY~

i just wanna say that guybrush and penguin happen to be friends of mine and natty has been sending abusive emails to them. Without abuse or swearing, i want to end this feud with guybrush and about half the forum now.

Originally posted by NiKo:

and who are you penguin? why do you care so much about guybrush555? if im not mistaken he also sent some fake E-mails to some of the respected members of the forum, pretending to be someone else.

Guest grannen

Originally posted by t_i_m_m_y:

i just wanna say that guybrush and penguin happen to be friends of mine and natty has been sending abusive emails to them. Without abuse or swearing, i want to end this feud with guybrush and about half the forum now.

I myself received faked mails stated that they came from Natty.

Natty did NOT send them and thats why certain people have been banned!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by NiKo:

i am not guybrush5000 he is a friend of mine.

and yes natty did send abusive email to him, cause he forwarded them on to me. and he said he will send them to the monkey island website.

so natty you may be banned soon!

why dont all of you go to hell u are all sad. How many of you does it take to ban one person? You are all arseholes and should all **** off an make everyone happy.

Originally posted by Grannen:

Originally posted by t_i_m_m_y:

I myself received faked mails stated that they came from Natty.

Natty did NOT send them and thats why certain people have been banned!

[This message has been edited by t_i_m_m_y (edited April 04, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Only those with status The Secret can ban someone from the Forum and that is ZeroXcape and now also Nfgb. There is however a third person involved and that is he/she who has abused someone or not followed the rules here. That person can only blame himself, not accuse anyone else for the ban.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited April 05, 2001).]

Originally posted by penguin55:

i am not guybrush5000 he is a friend of mine.

and yes natty did send abusive email to him, cause he forwarded them on to me. and he said he will send them to the monkey island website.

so natty you may be banned soon!

You have no intrests either??? sounds familiar don't it guybrush2003/5000/whoever the hell you also are

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

Archived