Home

Stuck on nar shadda and having another huge problem! [SPOILER]

Sebbel

I got 2 issues, for one im stuck on nar shadda so ill start with that.

I play lightside, Jedi consular lvl19 and nao im Jedi master lvl5 also, I have done everything that you possibly can do on nar shada but there is a teeny tiny issue.

I entered a room were the exchange were harrasing someone who havent payeda debt to them, this was in the main area of narshada (not docks or regufe place or anything)

Then when i told them not to harm him they started attacking me (ofc) and at that time Atton started talking about something on the comm (which eventually leads u back to ebon hawk and then further to GoTo's ship) but since we were fighting the dialouge disappeared before i could answer, and now i can't seem to get him to start it again.

Then there is a second issue, it was like this when i played the game as dark side aswell, for some reason i believe it starts at korriban.

When ure about to leave the sith academy you face darth sion, but i cannot fight or run from him since he keeps killing me and my partymembers with 1 blow.

as darkside i eventually after many tries managed to run away from him and out of the academy, then further into the game whenever i met a dark jedi they 1hit me and my companions with lightsaber attacks.

You can see my frustration in this.

Anyone have a solution to any of my problems? Because with both of them i cannot complete the game...

Thanks in advance, may the force be with me O.o

-Nar Shaddaa:

Famous for extreme glitches. Try to ONLY do good deeds OR bad deeds, because a mixture will screw it all up.

Near the pazaak Den is a small mouse-guy who can increase/decrease reputation with the Exchange for a hefty fee. He could possibly help.

-Korriban:

A cutscene is supposed to play that shows you and the group running away since you can't beat Sion.

Have you tried to patch the game? Or tried some mod-patches? It sounds like a serious bug which had nothing to do with the way you play. :)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/ can supply some fixes...together with other sites.

-Nar Shaddaa:

Famous for extreme glitches. Try to ONLY do good deeds OR bad deeds, because a mixture will screw it all up.

Near the pazaak Den is a small mouse-guy who can increase/decrease reputation with the Exchange for a hefty fee. He could possibly help.

-Korriban:

A cutscene is supposed to play that shows you and the group running away since you can't beat Sion.

Have you tried to patch the game? Or tried some mod-patches? It sounds like a serious bug which had nothing to do with the way you play. :)

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/ can supply some fixes...together with other sites.

Well that is not the problem, i actually had to put invunerability on , broke my cheat free streak T_T to get to the cutscene ure talking about, but without it i cannot possibly get to it since i keep getting killed with 1 stroke from anyone with a lightsabre... like realistic mode is set to 1 or sumthing. Gonna try patch it up if i havent done that though and see if the problem will be solved, ty for the tip ;)

Well that is not the problem, i actually had to put invunerability on , broke my cheat free streak T_T to get to the cutscene ure talking about, but without it i cannot possibly get to it since i keep getting killed with 1 stroke from anyone with a lightsabre... like realistic mode is set to 1 or sumthing. Gonna try patch it up if i havent done that though and see if the problem will be solved, ty for the tip ;)

You're welcome :)

Being one shotted by everyone with a lightsaber isn't normal though! In some other thread here someone had the same problem with T3 in the game's first scenes.

Might be connected :S

Good luck!

Without some form of hardcore mod or some serious KSE/ ~cheatconsole activity, Sion should not be difficult to deal with. If you have not installed a hardcore and have not pumped up you P.C. to somebody that usually wears a blue suit with red boots and cape, then I can only say that a) your difficulty is set to hard, and the game is having a hard day or b) you have a bad install going on.

The T3 issue Ztalker mentioned was due to cheating up the P.C. Your Sion issue sounds very similar.

Assuming that everything is kosher, my strategy for fighting Sion in that encounter is exactly the same as the Davik/Calo encounter from K1 - attack the hirelings, not the boss. If you kill Sion's little assassin buddies (who are just normal assassins, easy to kill) FIRST, ignoring Sion, they die quickly and the cutscene advances (the game sees no point in watching you and Sion dance). Kill the assassins and you win.

RE: Nar Shadaa... there is no response for you to make to Atton. He tells you what is going on, and that's it.

Archived