High-Resolution Coruscant Textures

Exile007

A STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II MODIFICATION:

Coruscant High Resolution Textures

------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Exile007

E-mail: <snipped>

------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: This mod replaces the low resolution Coruscant skybox textures with high resolution ones.

Installation: Drag the 5 .tga files that are included in this .zip and drag them to your Override folder. If you don't have one, make a new folder

in your SWKOTOR II directory called "Override".

Unistallation: Take the files out. ;)

Comments: This mod was fairly easy to do. This mod WILL NOT change the skybox textures from the deathdisco's Jedi Temple mod, as he uses

different file names.

Permission: Use it for your own personal use however you like. But if you wish to use it for a mod, contact me first via lucasforums or e-mail.

Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool

Adobe people for Photoshop :D

Obsidian for making an awesome game

Wookieepedia for the image (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5c/Coruscant_at_night.jpg)

Enjoy! :)

Download

• 1 year later...

:eek::eyepop

:ugh: @myself

I can't believe I never noticed that! Jeez, I feel embarrassed! I just downloaded the files, and can confirm that I messed up. I guess this is an excuse for me to re-enter my modding career. Just need to find those Yavin files sitting on my computer somewhere now :p

Anyway, I'll get working on a 1.1 update ASAP. Thanks for telling me about this, Sith Holocron! In all honesty though, it's pretty embarrassing. :xp:

Archived