Home

Default...

UNCgirl11

I am playing the game over again (I had to wipe everything pff the pc, and put it back on) and I got to Lucre Island, and it's really weird... I. Cheese is repairing a hut that says 'Timmy' on it, and it says 'default' all over the place. Is there any way I can fix this?

Guest grannen

You must be joking. I have replayed EMI several times but never seen that, nor have I read any postings about it before.

Where is this hut and can you give us more details about it?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Details....the hut is brown with a green roof, there's a lot of sand, a palm tree, an orange sun, and a twister board looking thing with the word 'default on it. I'm able to manuever OK, but I can't see where I'm going. Carla, and all the characters are there, and I'm able to talk to them. I can't see the chess players, and Hugo, though.

Guest grannen

When does this happen? Do you go back to the ship in the harbor and instead of the ship find all this or is it somewhere else on the Island?

How do you continue with the game, do you restart?

Can you save the game at that position?

If you can, then pls send that saved game to me (and to Natty).

------------------

Guest grannen

I'll e-mail info to you about how to send a saved game.

Oops! I can't see your e-mail address!

Can you e-mail me and I'll send the info as a reply?

guybrush@postmaster.nu

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited April 05, 2001).]

One way to email a saved game to someone:

go to your email, write whatevere you want to write, and attach the file by browsing the path of the saved game.

its probably something like this:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Monkey 4\Saves\efmi[number of the saved game].gsv

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

Yep this has happened before. Default means EMI is loading the default texture that all models are build with. So somehow all those lovely textures are being ignored and your stuck with that crap, lol.

------------------

Thrip1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived