Home

Beskar'gam Be Gra'tua Bal Tor (Armor Of Vengeance And Justice)

Darth Payne

For those wondering what the title of this thread means, it is Mandalorian for (Armor Of Vengeance And Justice).

After reading the 41st issue of SW Legacy i thought that this might be the type of armor Jagi would wear.

On the last page of the comic a female mandalorian says that Black is for Justice and Gold is for Vengeance.

The color scheme i am after is Black instead of Blu/Red/Yellow, and Gold instead of silver/white.

It might also be a good idea if this mod is compatible with other mods that affect Jagi.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok go easy on me here; I've only been skinning about a week and I thought I'd give this a try:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

mand1a.jpg

mand2.jpg

Something along the lines of that? If so, I can definitely put some more work into it and see what I can come up with.

Now that that's out of the way, you said this would be good for Jagi, right? My thoughts were that this would be equipped on Jagi when you meet him for his challenge in the Dune Sea. I have no knowledge of how to go about doing this though. I can't even make a basic .uti for this; I just tried. Do you know how to do this, Darth Payne? If so, PM me. It can be a joint effort.

Archived