Home

No party script woes - TSL

newbiemodder

I have this script that I found among the threads that makes the PC enter the module alone with no help. I have it on the onenter in .are. it works fine.

void main() 
{ 
RemovePartyMember(0); 
RemovePartyMember(1); 
RemovePartyMember(2); 
RemovePartyMember(3); 
RemovePartyMember(4); 
RemovePartyMember(5); 
RemovePartyMember(6); 
RemovePartyMember(7); 
RemovePartyMember(8); 
RemovePartyMember(9); 
RemovePartyMember(10); 
RemovePartyMember(11); 
SetNPCSelectability(0,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(1,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(2,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(3,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(4,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(5,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(6,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(7,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(8,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(9,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(10,0); 
SetNPCSelectability(11,0); 
}

Question: what is a good script to reverse this when the PC leaves the module and returns to the previous module. As it is, the remaining party members are not there and I'm unable to select any. I would like to have the left behind party members there when I warp back to the previous module.

Nothing huh...well I guess I can run a script on the onenter that allows the user to pull up the gui party screen to select his party upon return to the originating module..Let me ask this...is it possible to make a conditional based on which module you are coming from...Basically I want this line of thought..if coming from module abc then allow to select party change.

EDIT:

OK I think I have a working away around it...I found a thread on setting global strings that Stoffe once used to establish last module visited so it seems to work...thanks Stoffe if you're out there...saved me again.

Archived