Home

Headshot mod

Phildevil

Basically, what I have in mind is a mod that could actually make us want to choose the rifle over the lightsaber. I'm not sure if it is possible, but it would require a new animation, I think. Instead of aiming for the body, the bolt would aim for the head. The way I'd integrate that is make the "Headshot" a feat (1 to 3). As for the specifications, it would be logical to augment the accuracy but also decrease defense.

AFAIK feats are hardcoded so you'd probably have to change one of the unused feats like craft or something like that, feats you can only get with KSE and that do nothing.

For animations: The only one that made new anims was Sithspecter, and it took him ages to complete, so I would say it's quite impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
Well new feats are possible. (I know a way that works but I ain't tellin yet :p)
Glad to hear that.

and I also know how to determine where the bolts go to, but this would make em always go to the head and would not be controlable by a feat.

Lol, I could live with that (would be more DS though, and kinda ruins the purpose of the feat being called headshot).

Archived