Home

Characters and vehicles

General Grievous

Hi everybody,altough this game is old,I still know to enter and mess around with NPC's and similar stuff,this game is just fun,you can never exhaust the possibilities :p.

BUT,in Jedi Academy(which i stopped playing,JK II is somehow better for me),i had no problem importing and spawning characters,vehicles or similar,which i downloaded from LucasFiles.I also downloaded,for example,Darth Vader character,and put him in the GameData/base folder.The name of the file is cheshire_arco_vader.pk3.In the readme it doesn't say how to spawn him,whatever I try it is useless.So if anyone knows how to do this(if he had the Vader character),plz tell me.Also,can i install Jedi Academy and move all the Singleplayer maps into Jedi Academy?

Thanks in forward

I've never made characters for MP, but if I had to guess, I'd say that the NPC thing is related to AI written for the SP part and I don't think any modded characters can have their own NPC settings. Probably they will be limited to just MP Bots, but I'm not sure.

I've never made characters for MP, but if I had to guess, I'd say that the NPC thing is related to AI written for the SP part and I don't think any modded characters can have their own NPC settings. Probably they will be limited to just MP Bots, but I'm not sure.

Mhm,thank you for the info.And do you happen to know about this map transfer i asked about??

Archived