Home

Androidish body

Darth_Calo

I requested this a couple years ago, but it never got off the ground floor. What I would want, would be, a reskin of, say, Carth, that has one leg, one arm, and half his face reskinned to look grayish (representing battle damage the "Android Carth" has taken over the years. For Class, he'd be a "Combat Droid" like HK-47, and his default clothing should be black (in the vein of the jacket Arnold's terminator wears:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
arnold2.jpg

any takers?

^Well that was helpful :pSpam post this is referring to deleted. The report post button is your friend. -RH

The reason people might shy away from this is because if you want his arm and leg to always show android-ness, every single armor would have to be reskinned just for Carth's appearance. The head alone could be done by a good skinner though - check out "Dread Cyborg" by NiuHaka on kFiles.

And for the record, people just aren't really taking up molding requests these days.

The reason people might shy away from this is because if you want his arm and leg to always show android-ness, every single armor would have to be reskinned just for Carth's appearance. The head alone could be done by a good skinner though - check out "Dread Cyborg" by NiuHaka on kFiles.

Not exactly true. Since it would just replace HK-47, then just editing his main appearance (the one where he's wearing the orange jacket) should work. Considering that HK can't wear human armors, soooo.... ;)

Not exactly true. Since it would just replace HK-47, then just editing his main appearance (the one where he's wearing the orange jacket) should work. Considering that HK can't wear human armors, soooo.... ;)

Well actually I don't see anywhere that this would replace HK... it's just a reskin of Carth I think, right? Anyway just skinning the main appearance would work but I don't feel like it would get the "full effect". I would volunteer to try this out but I've tried making a cyborg/android G0-T0 before and it sucked. :p

^Well that was helpful :pSpam post this is referring to deleted. The report post button is your friend. -RH

And for the record, people just aren't really taking up molding requests these days.

I saw the "Dread Cyborg," and as good of work as it is, it didn't quite appeal to me. (Plus, as of this writing, kFiles is, erm, broken, and no downloads are possible atm.

Well, my original idea wasn't replacing HK-47, as having human Carth and then Android Carth would look goofy, but a backstory could be cooked up to replace Juhani, as she is the least possible character anyway, and at the moment I always just kill her because I can't stand her whiny attitude when she finds out I'm Revan. :xp:

Well actually I don't see anywhere that this would replace HK... it's just a reskin of Carth I think, right? Anyway just skinning the main appearance would work but I don't feel like it would get the "full effect". I would volunteer to try this out but I've tried making a cyborg/android G0-T0 before and it sucked. :p

It would actually be quite useful for my current mod project, The Return To Dantooine, because part of the backstory could involve this character being gravely injured from the bombs and wanting to avenge his lost family, etc etc (the same as Carth with Telos, actually...). if you want to try it and be included in the mod's development, PM me

Ah. He said make him a Combat Droid like HK-47, I didn't see the like part. :xp: And I can't model or else I'd attempt it.

no worries. everyone misreads stuff.

Archived