Home

Dvakvar Grahrk restoration

Slstoev

Dvakvar Grahrk was originally supposed to be a Devaronian Jedi Knight who was slowly turning to the Dark Side while hunting remnants of Sith on Korriban. The PC was originally supposed to recruit him but was later replaced with Disciple/Mical.

I would like someone to make this mod in which you get recruit him, has new head(so he doesn't like the generic devaronian), has new dialogue + VO if someone willing to volunteer.

I have 3 ideas on how he would be in the party of the player:

a)replaces G0-T0

b)when you talk to him you have the option to ask him to join you when you leave the Ebon Hawk

Note: This way you don't have to replace G0-T0 and downside is when you change your party and replace him you can't add him to your party next time in the selection screen. Unless somebody finds a way to put a party member slot in the middle of selection screen that is.

c)have both ways in the mod but choose which to install.

• 2 months later...

Intresting idea! I haven't heard of this 'Dvakvar Grahrk' content so far, but it would be a very nice mod one way or another. I'm a big fan of restored and added content mods anyways and there are way to few good recruteable-mods.

I have no expirience in modding whatsoever, so I can't really take on the job myself. I'd offer to do the VO however, if someone else can be found to do the rest.

If it was indeed intended that way initially, I'd vote for replacing Diciple with him though (I mean, what good is Mical anyways ;)?)

Also because G0T0 plays more of a role in TSLRCM than Mical, as far as I know.

Even though Mical always annoyed me in comparison with Handmaiden (oh well, I love a girl that's got a strong attitude... and don't you think about Kreia :p), I think the scenes of hide and seek with Kreia aboard the Ebon Hawk are very interesting and replacing Disciple would remove the possibility for the PC to see these scenes. Problem is that these scenes shows just how powerful Kreia can be deceiving Disciple of her mere presence...

a)replaces G0-T0

There are too many mods that do this already. Also, now that we have restored TSL, every single character is integral to the plot in one way or another, so recruitment mods are kind of pointless in TSL now.

It's highly doubtful that someone will pick this up because of exactly what SH said -- they'd be working from scratch.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I decided to give this a try. Not sure wether I really gonna make him recruitable as I have a strict TSLRCM-compatibility policy for my mods, but I think it still would be nice to have this guy somewhere on Korriban to meet, talk, kill, trade, whatever.

Does anybody have the Prima Games game-guide DVD with it's content on Dvakvar Grahrk on it? I'd be greatful for any info on him, as Wookipedia doesn't have much.

The most information comes from the opening title screen which is why I didn't grab a clip of the video myself. I've been looking through older interviews with Chris Avellone, Feargus Urquhart, and others involved with TSL and they don't discuss why they switched from Dvakvar Grahrk to Mical the Disciple. If someone finds an interview that has the information, I hope they'll link to it here.

Archived