Home

help edditing force powers!

rafathehulk

hi guys, my first post in the forum =p. First, i would like to congratulate on all support this forum gives , its amazing really :thmbup1:.

I've just using kse with sucess and kotor toll as well, modifying many .2da files in order to increase balance(increasing difficult, increasing force cost, force power gain and etc... ) but there is 1 missing thing i didnt find out how to change...

How can i modify forcepowers DURATION, EFFECTS OR DAMAGE??

I've researched on all forum, so looks like i need to know how to script, right?? but it sounds too complicated too me ... so isn't there any tool that would change the variables of spells ?

i just wanna emphasize that i just want modify variables of EXISTING FORCE POWERS not create any new force power, if anyone would help me i really apreciate.

hi phildevil , i've been using kotor toll as mentioned but in spells.2da and there is no label field to change variables like damage, duration or effects of force powers...

i just manage to changed force power's points... but there is a label field called spelldesc and a number like 1207,1208,etc... which i think somehow will help me in what i need, but i have no clue what these numbers mean...

well i decided to make a test on force valor duration: so first i changed its duration from 20 sec to 10 sec in this line:

float fDuration = Sp_CalcDuration( 20.0 );

it didnt work , so in the link u posted beancounter said something about "valid entries", so i changed the value to 60 instead of 10, and it worked :thmbup1:.

But the whole process is very exausthive and im almost giving up since i want to modify most of force powers , and i dont know what are "the valid entries" for every force power and sometimes i change some variables and it doesn"t change at all when i test them in game.

sorry, didnt understand u.

what are the damage possibilities? remember i want to modify duration as well =p. and how do i know them

Sorry for bothering you, Seikan. :indif:

bah... im not even managing to change duration of force valor man im doing somethign wrong im getting crazy really... k its just a game maybe i would just come back to the game and play it hehe

Archived