Home

Adding animations and skeleton

supermegafernandator

I have started to make some models, I just take two models and mixed them with milkshape 1.8.2, I have taken the head from one model, and the body from another. I want to know how I could put the animations into that glm model, I heard something about xsi, and milkshape has xsi importer and exporter but I'm not sure how to do it.

Thanks.

You need a program that has the proper rigging tools, XSI or 3D studio max 4 to 8.

Next you have to go through the whole rigging process (it's a process and not a simple click and save), once completed export the scene then compile it with carcass to get the final .glm.

You need a program that has the proper rigging tools, XSI or 3D studio max 4 to 8.

Next you have to go through the whole rigging process (it's a process and not a simple click and save), once completed export the scene then compile it with carcass to get the final .glm.

Ok, I have 3d Studio max 8, I have exported glm model from milkshape to fbx and loaded it with 3d studio max, I have the jedi academy skeleton for 3d studio max that you have in your web page, and I have the xsi exporter plugin, but I couldn't find an importer plugin.

Archived