Home

Arkanian Heads

reivzje

Hello everyone!

I am releasing my first ever mod for Kotor: Arkanian Heads

It is using TSLpatcher for easy non compatible installation :)

Link at the moment: http://www.mediafire.com/?fdfdjfbaqr42ec2

Kotorfileslink : Click Me

Uploading to Kotorfiles as we speak.

EDIT: Looks like the Kotorfiles upload is taking quite a while :D

Screens:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
kotor0000c.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0001a.jpg

Show spoiler
kotor0001d.jpg

Might you repost the picture that was taken (presumably) with HK-47's first person view? It's hard to see what it should look like with a big honkin' red filter.

I think the idea was that the Arkanian speices can see in infrared light, and thus its the PC who would have that vision color(same as HK's), when using those heads.

I think they were implying that it was part of your mod. There is a way to edit it though, I think it's a .2da column.

He is right since you can't edit the first person vison mode.

So? u telling me that you can actually play with this mod's head/s having a permanent infrared vision for the PC? and switching to normal with party members? that would worth an installation to try :eek: ... yep.

thanks for the mod by the way, haven't installed already :thmbup1:

I think they were implying that it was part of your mod. There is a way to edit it though, I think it's a .2da column.

You mean by editing the freelookeffect column in the appearance.2da ? If so then you can only add the HK-47 or T3 freelookeffect's to other npc's, due to the fact that i can't find anything related to editing the filter itself.

You mean by editing the freelookeffect column in the appearance.2da ? If so then you can only add the HK-47 or T3 freelookeffect's to other npc's, due to the fact that i can't find anything related to editing the filter itself.

Yeah that's what I meant. It was just a suggestion, as Rtas said earlier. I'm not sure how to edit the filter itself either, but I imagine that if you did find a way you would have to replace one of the existing ones instead of making a new one.

But on the topic of the release, is there only the one female head?

Archived