Home

Mapping Question

Polterninja

I am making a tatooine map, this has the sarlaac pit in which boba fett was swallowed up. It is enterable.

The Story: (completely made up, except for the fact that boba fett is alive, if you read the books he survives the sarlaac pit somehow.)

I decided that i would make the time period about 5 years after boba was swallowed. And if you enter the sarlaac you will fall for a moment, then you will land on something, once the smoke clears you realize you are standing face to face with the legendary Boba Fett, a closer look at your surrounding and you are standing in a completely modernized area. Somehow the bounty hunter has managed to hold off the sarlaacs acid, and create a safe home, he is most likely surviving off the moist inner skin of the sarlaac itself.

The Issue:

I have created an npc of boba fett, and i have added a trigger_multiple infront of the npc. now my question is, how do i get a message to be displayed on the players screen when i use the trigger_multiple?

I want the message to say,"Like what I have done with the place?"

The sooner you can all help me the better :) thank you!

-Polter

You want the message to be displayed but not in a cutscene, right? Use a target_print entity. I don't understand why you're using a trigger_multiple though because it'll repeat the message over and over.

Also, this isn't the right forum to ask modding questions. The forum here is dead so I can't recommend it either but you should go over to map-craft because that's where you'll find the most knowledgeable and active mappers.

http://www.map-craft.com/index.php

Archived