Home

Sauron Armor from Lord of the Rings

Latios6222

I have always wanted the Armor of Sauron and i thought it would be cool if you could use it in knights of the old republic, or even his Servants the Ring Wraiths. I love fantasy just as much as science fiction. It would also make an awesome sith lord outfit.

Well, perhaps you could post an image or at least a link to what you are looking for. I see Sauron's armor only in my minds eye, as I am more of a reader of Tolkien than a gamer or movie watcher (yes, I have watched the movies).

The Ringwraiths were differently suited, particularly the Witch King of Angmar (the head ringwraith). He alone of the wraiths still wore a crown.

I think that someone would be interested, but a little more specificity on your part would get the ball rolling better ;)

Well, perhaps you could post an image or at least a link to what you are looking for. I see Sauron's armor only in my minds eye, as I am more of a reader of Tolkien than a gamer or movie watcher (yes, I have watched the movies).

The Ringwraiths were differently suited, particularly the Witch King of Angmar (the head ringwraith). He alone of the wraiths still wore a crown.

I think that someone would be interested, but a little more specificity on your part would get the ball rolling better ;)

K here is Sauron

sauron_225x300.jpg

And now here is a RingWraith

ringwraiths.jpg

And here is the Witch King

Witch-king-on-beast.jpg

Archived