Home

This is getting beyond the joke

Natty

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Originally posted by samclay99:

i think that when you come on this site you want to SOLVE your problem not be more confused so tell people if they want a walkthrough or a clue and it will be much easier samclay99 the best in the world

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>? what the fuc* does this mean?

and how`d`y put pictures on yur reply

I remember you!! Anyway dose anyone remember my aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh (some weird senetace that has to do with emi) aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

------------------

ber.JPG

Your nose runs and your feet smell?

Please Sign my Guestbook

hehehehe I remember the "aaaaaaaah stupid but useful sentance aaaaaaaaah" thing biggrin.gif Strange as it seems, I kinda miss it smile.gif

------------------

nattymaniacs.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

You're the first person who picked that up tongue.gif Hmmm biggrin.gif It goes to show that obviously hardly anyone read the whole thing biggrin.gif I forgot I put a walkthrough in there... at the time I put it in there to see if anyone would pick it up, and obviously they didn't so oh well, and if they did no one said anything tongue.gif

------------------

nattymaniacs.gif

Brighty's definate better half! After all, I'm an Australian female, and he's some English snooty nosed male! But I wuv him;)

I posted it on purpose, but mainly to see if anyone would pick it up and tell me off for posting a walkthrough biggrin.gif

------------------

nattymaniacs.gif

You luvable, crazy lot, you!

Who´d bother to write anyone a walkthrough anyway, when LukArts done it so SSSSSSSSPLENDIDLY allready, eh??

Originally posted by Natty:

I posted it on purpose, but mainly to see if anyone would pick it up and tell me off for posting a walkthrough biggrin.gif

Maybe this forum needs a new topic added, like a "Spoilers" Topic... Then there would not be anyone getting 'spoiled'!!!!! chuckle, all said in humor guys, lighten up!

...but serious, adding a 'spoiler's topic which the contents then could go beyond the so-called 'walkthroughs' would be nice for us dummies who really love fantasy but get stuck beyond our comprehension and need this child-like help in certain areas... this way the ones only wanting 'hints' would not get more than they wanted because they wouldn't enter the "spoilers" topic and this forum could stay happier without so much whinning... P/S. Not all of us want to give out our email address and some don't have email address's to give out when they use someone else's internet connections so adding the "spoilers" topic solves more problems than one!!! Sounds like a winner to me folks! biggrin.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Archived