Home

Darth Bandon armor for Kotor 1 request

Hey Everyone :)

I've been looking for a mod that allows me to wear Darth Bandon's robes and the few that I did find don't seem to want to work. I was hoping that someone could create a mod that allows the player to wear the armor that he wears when he's fighting you. I've already tried Archer's mod and I can't seem to get that one to work no matter what I do.

I would really appreciate it if someone could take on this request and help me out.

Hey Everyone :)

I've been looking for a mod that allows me to wear Darth Bandon's robes and the few that I did find don't seem to want to work. I was hoping that someone could create a mod that allows the player to wear the armor that he wears when he's fighting you. I've already tried Archer's mod and I can't seem to get that one to work no matter what I do.

I would really appreciate it if someone could take on this request and help me out.

Hey Chev, the 95% completed Force Fashion K1 does this, although it adds a helmet (made by Quanon) I finally have free time again so am working on FFK1 currently... Hope to have it out soon!

Archived