Home

Fight Darth Vader And More Bad Guys

jordo21

Hi, I have a lot of respect to all you modders. Doing the scripting for Kotor seems hard to understand for me so Im turning to experienced modders for help.

This is what I would like: I know that there are several models and skins of famous characters from Star Wars out there for Kotor and I love that. I would like to play a game of Kotor where you have to fight all the major characters from Star Wars somewhere along the way. I know that it wouldnt be canon and that it wouldnt really fit in with the Kotor story line but I dont care, for me there doesnt have to be a reason, I just want to fight them.

Some of the models that people have made are Darth Talon, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Yoda, Mara Jade, Darth Vader, and etc. So my request is, can someone do a mod where each of those characters spawn toward the last stages of the game, using thier d20 stats from the d20 sourcebooks?

I would really really appreciate it! And if no one has the time to do it, maybe you could explain to me exactly how this could be done. Thank you!

Oh and this is for Kotor 1 by the way.

Well, I know that some major star wars characters have been put in the game.

The problem is that with all the permission rules a few of them cannot be used as they require permission from authors who have not been heard from in the community for years.

So, do you want to fight them at random places for no reason, for example you're walking along telos and all of a sudden count dooku starts mincing you?

Or do you want to replace sion, nihilus etc with other star wars characters?

Thank you for your replies. Thats too bad that it would be hard to get permission to use those models, but if its just for personal use, is it ok? And I did not want to replace the current characters in the game such as malak, revan and such, but to add the major characters to the current game and to fight them in random places just out of the blue for no reason. Although it would be nice to face them toward the later stages of the game.

The first, and probably easiest, way to implement an idea like this is infact to alter a pre-existing mod(such as Slaughter The Council).

Or, use said skins/models to replace in-game ones.

Someting close to this would be the stormtrooper/clone trooper mods, and Imperial Officers mods.

• 3 weeks later...
The first, and probably easiest, way to implement an idea like this is infact to alter a pre-existing mod(such as Slaughter The Council).

Or, use said skins/models to replace in-game ones.

Someting close to this would be the stormtrooper/clone trooper mods, and Imperial Officers mods.

Ok thank you, I will try that!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived