Home

Unable to change party

Ferc Kast

While working on a mod, I found that I couldn't change my current party while on-board on a new ship, using the Harbinger's setup. So, how does one make it possible to change the current party freely? I thought it was an attribute in either the .git, .ifo or .are file, but don't see anything that looks like it would affect that. :confused: Help would be greatly appreciated.

I experienced the same problem when modifying one of the Malachor modules. This was my problem, and my solution was listed below:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2785116

It turns out you can't change up your party on Malachor, and I'm guessing that's what your current problem is with the Harbinger.

My party member is recruited, but I'm unable to add her into my current party in my custom module. (where the player meets the new party member.)

There is a setting in the .are or other file , not the git file. At the bottom is a setting that allows you to change party or not depending on what the setting is, I can't findout the details since I'm on my cell. Take this file and compare it to a kotor2 file that allows you to change party members and see what is different

There is a setting in the .are or other file , not the git file. At the bottom is a setting that allows you to change party or not depending on what the setting is, I can't findout the details since I'm on my cell. Take this file and compare it to a kotor2 file that allows you to change party members and see what is different

apparently, it is the unescapeable attribute. :) thanks for the help.

Archived