Home

Huge Modeling Request

Fair Strides 2

I know this will be getting a lot of support/interest from the community here, most if not all of them perverts in some way, :) , while it will be a modeling nightmare for the modders. I have played both KOTOR and TSL a lot on both the xbox and the PC, but I am tired of the females being flat-board style. I have a mod that makes Bastila's boobs bigger :) , but I am wondering if someone, or a group of people, would make a mod that would make all of the females in KOTOR and/or TSL have much bigger boobs. Pleeeaaassee! In particular, Bastila, Mission, Yuthera, Handmaiden, and Mira. And possibly the female PC models?

I'm thinking C or F cups.

:naughty: Yes, I am a pervert! But with Mira and Bastila, can you really blame me? Hehehe, I didn't think so.

Hmmm, I misread the connotations of 'huge' when I read the thread title. It actually wouldn't be that hard to do, but making it look good is another story...

When I saw the email in my inbox, I thought I was going to be shot down. It started out as "Dear Fair Strides 2, Varsity..."

Well, in truth, VP, I had thought of your Bastila Improvement Mod(which is the one I referred to int the first post) when I got this idea. I have Kristy Kristic's Bastila Unchained mod installed and modified the appearance.2da to make it work with my PC, P_FEM_MED_03 I think, and it added Bastila's boobs to my PC. :naughty:

Then, I looked at the other females and tried to modify their appearance.2da lines to wear the Bastila unchained suits, but I got the basic armor crap. Renaming the model files didn't look pretty at all.

I have no experience with modeling and I'm at a disadvantage there. I want to do http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1139-new-modder-needs-help/page__gopid__12123?do=findComment&comment=12123 this. Though, now I'm thinking of matching it up to the Halo games better, and make the Energy Sword a lightsaber. Not sure how to do that...

P.S: Also, how did you interpret 'Huge' in the title, VP?

I thought to were asking for a fairly large modeling request. Little did I know that you were asking for 'large breasts' lol.

I wasn't thinking about the 'big boobs' thing at all. Yes, I'm being honest here. I was under the impression that modeling bigger breasts was not an easy thing to do, given the lack of modeling mods around.

Oh. No it's more of a improportionate work to output ratio. That would be a quite a few models to modify, and no one really has wanted it so much they'd be willing to do all that work - that's my guess anyways.

Most modeling mods have to do with lightsabers or new weapons. A few new head models, some areas, but that's basically it. People have stopped doing body models it seems. It's hard to get them to export right sometimes, I guess. The last models I made though were easy enough, I just have alot on my hands right now...

Most modeling mods have to do with lightsabers or new weapons. A few new head models, some areas, but that's basically it. People have stopped doing body models it seems. It's hard to get them to export right sometimes, I guess. The last models I made though were easy enough, I just have alot on my hands right now...

What all do you have on your hands?

That sir, is the 2da for what items can be created when Mira is in your party. Ever notice that only once she is in the party that you can make rockets? That's what that does.

Oh! I was going to be mad if I had a messed up game, both on the PC and Xbox consoles. :) Thanks.

So, what are the odds that this idea will happen? It will most likely be eagerly awaited by us perverted guys(You too?) and a couple of those girls that like accuracy in the under-attended aspects of the games.

Archived