Home

What Kind Of Map Will You Make?

Eets

What Kind Of Map Will You Make First?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What Kind Of Map Will You Make First?

• Fast Money Map - :nova: :ore:
    • Kill Jar Jar Map - :atat: --- :jarjar:
    • Skirmish Map - :naboo::x-wing:
    • Scenario Map - :aurra::jango:
    • Mass War Map - :trooper::trooper:

Guest Darth G

i think i luv one with the jedi vs. the sith...

but i bet that there'll be lotsa that, everybody placing all the Jedi agst the Sith...

I think i would give a hand in doing triggers and do a scenario, probably an adventure for a few Jedi.

A journey with missions and of course it's to end with fighting the sith... maybe all 3, sidious, maul and vader

Guest ReaperFett

Here's one. A co-op map. Every person gets a Jedi Master, and 4 bounty hunters. They must then do a mission. It means that there would be tactics discussed and stuff.

Guest WC_heavyarms

Definitely a blaster blood.It would go from trooper recruits all the way up to AT-AT's, and then eventually air units. How does that sound?

Guest WC_heavyarms
Originally posted by ReaperFett

Here's one. A co-op map. Every person gets a Jedi Master, and 4 bounty hunters. They must then do a mission. It means that there would be tactics discussed and stuff.

That's called an rpg, and I hate those things, they take like four hours. I beat one once :)

Guest WC_heavyarms

I also may make a mass war. I made one inAoK. Crusaders vs Arabs, and there were like 350 men per side and all hell went loose. Man that was really fun.

Guest Khameir_Sarin

im making a campaign w/ Darth Maul raising up an army of Gungans and you have to go kill a new Sith that is rivaling Lord Maul.

Archived