Home

Playable Mission Vao v2

Well, this was a very quick process to update the mod. :D

I hope you will enjoy this version more than the original release. (In fact, I suggest you uninstall the original version if you installed since I didn't include a manual update package for it because I tweaked the 2da rows in addition to everything else.)

Screenshots:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
k2_pmv1-2.png

k2_pmv2-2.png

Readme:

===============

A KotOR II Mod

===============

Mod Name: Playable Mission Vao

Author: Ferc Kast

E-Mail: ~~SNIPPED~~

File Size: 769 KB

Date Released: April 9th, 2013

Credits: Stoffe, for the TSLPatcher program; Fred Tetra, for the KotOR Tool program; TriggerGod, for fixing the lekku & DS sack in the original release; NiuHaka, for allowing others to use the Sith Eyes from his Dark Harbinger mod. (See its' readme for details on its' free usage.)

Description: This mod will make Mission Vao a selectable head at the game's start. Included in this version is the ability to wear masks, use the default TSL clothes (unlike the previous release) and use the default dancer's outfit.

Comments: Once I finally released my KotOR I version, I decided that eventually I would get around to updating the TSL version. In this new release, the head skin looks closer to Mission Vao than my previous release of this mod. Like the original mod, no porting was involved in the making of this mod.

Installation Instructions: If you have the previous version of this mod installed, I recommend uninstalling it before installing this new version. To install this mod, simply run the .exe after extracting the contents of the 7z file.

Bugs: None known; But, tell me if you find any.

Permissions: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

Disclaimer: THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Download Links:

Kast's Echo | Deadly Steam | MediaFire

Excellent Ferc :golfclap: ... I'm already using your first release, but with my own personal "tweaks" like my own underwear, basic cloth, dancer kit and one less darkside transition.

that said, I'm really interested in how you did to actually add the ability to wear masks to this head, a heads.2da tweak, pal? it's in the model itself??

thanks a lot, I'll probably switch for your textures for a while just to see them in-game by the way ... :thmbup1:

Meh, reloaded this mage like 5 times. Still CAN'T see your screenies!

My web host seems to be down. I'll try to get it back up ASAP, as well as getting this on Deadly Stream ASAP. :(

Edit: Kast's Echo is up again. I'm uploading the mod to Deadly Stream now, though.

Until my site gets back up (again), and until Deadly Stream approves the mod, here is a temporary link to it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dcbc44ixo3gitl0

EDIT: Site's back up again after changing my web host since my (now) former kept going down frequently in the recent past. So, the Kast's Echo link is live. (Meanwhile, the DeadlyStream upload of it has yet to be approved.)

Archived