Here's my fourth small mod.

Citadel Station Signage

==================

MOD AUTHOR: Sith Holocron

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 28 APR 2013

FOR WHAT GAME: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Description:

----------------

This small mod collection replaces textures around many places in the Telos Citadel Station – in this case, the various signage seen around the station.

One sign in particular seemed very rushed to me – the pink cantina sign with the animated Twi’lek. (File name: TEL_BBrds2.tga) I’ve redone the sign – using the original colors so everything matches. Of course once I started, I knew I had to continue. All textures have been doubled in size and have had the Aurabesh font reapplied. I think the resulting appearance is now crisper. Feel free to draw your own conclusions. (By the way, all the text on these signs can be translated into English. I may very well make a thread explaining what the signs actually say.)

Constructive criticism is welcome.

Installation:

----------------

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the TGA files and the TXI file into the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/Override folder.

To Uninstall:

----------------

Take them out again.

Known Bugs:

-----------------

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:

-------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.

I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it however you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the readme, mentioning me.

TEL_BBrds_zps7752f3b9.jpg

TEL_HSn5_zpsd4db33ab.jpg

TEL_HSn3_zps070b8e27.jpg

DancingTwilek_zpsc10d0638.gif

You can download the mod here.

Just tested it SH. FAR better than the originals ... :golfclap:

on a first sight I thought u also edited Dobo's brothers boxes symbol ... u didn't, right? :raise:

loved the dancers anim, except that on my "half-end" rig animation plays too slow for my taste ... tweaking that txi file fps setting to 6 instead of 1 did it for me SH ... :Prplgh:

thanks alot :cool:

I have updated this collection. The new additions are as follows:

My previous mod collection “Citadel Station Signage” left out a texture for what I’ve taken to calling the “departure board.” There are two versions of this animated “board” now in this package. One is for the boards as seen in various places around Citadel Station. I’ve noticed them in the following places: the shuttle areas in the Entertainment module, in the departure area in the Dock Module, and in the mainframe room in Czerka. (They may also be elsewhere.)

CitadelDepartureBoard_zps8b92f584.jpg

version 1 shown here

The other texture –with the same name – was originally meant to be used with M4-78. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to make it work with the M4-78 versions of these screens. However, seeing as I already made the texture anyway, why not offer the “dark side” version of my standard screen to you? I suppose it could be used for the invasion of Citadel Station portions if you wanted to take the time to put it in.

Link is in the original post.

amazingly well done again ... :golfclap:

The screen definition is far better than before. Republic one is the "logical" for default installation but switching before invasion does make sense indeed .... shame it can't be done "automatically".

thank u :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Archived