Home

New PMHH01

Well everyone. It's been awhile but it's nice to be back. I bring to you a new face. The head model is nice and I decided to reskin it to what I always wanted that head to look like. It turned out pretty well in my opinion. So without further ado...

Description

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
This mod changes the PMHH01 head from a clean-shaven hindu with long black hair and brown eyes to a semi-bearded caucasian with brown hair and blue eyes. I went for an older look for this head. The heads you use in the vanilla look like they are in their early twenties fresh out of the Jedi Temple. Your character is supposed to have fought in a war and seen horrors the likes of which will never be seen again. That would add a few wrinkles in my opinion. This reskin reflects that to an extent, making the head look like he is in his mid thirties. The dark side transitions are realistic and do not turn you into something from a cheap zombie movie. The hair darkens from brown to black, blue eyes change to sith eyes, skin pales slightly, area around the eyes gets darker, and the aging is more pronounced. Custom portraits modelled after the originals. Clothing is standard and not changed.

Screenshot

Show spoiler
2rza0t0.jpg

Readme

Show spoiler
-----------------------------------------------------------

» Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

-----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR: ZimmMaster

NAME: New PMH01

TYPE: Reskin

VERSION: 1.0

SIZE: 2.95 mb (UNZIPPED)

DATE RELEASED: 5/13/13

WEBSITE: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/developer/ZimmMaster;29005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

» DESCRIPTION

This mod changes the PMHH01 head from a clean-shaven hindu with long black hair and brown eyes to a semi-bearded caucasian with brown hair and blue eyes. I went for an older look for this head. The heads you use in the vanilla look like they are in their early twenties fresh out of the Jedi Temple. Your character is supposed to have fought in a war and seen horrors the likes of which will never be seen again. That would add a few wrinkles in my opinion. This reskin reflects that to an extent, making the head look like he is in his mid thirties. The dark side transitions are realistic and do not turn you into something from a cheap zombie movie. The hair darkens from brown to black, blue eyes change to sith eyes, skin pales slightly, area around the eyes gets darker, and the aging is more pronounced. Custom portraits modelled after the originals. Clothing is standard and not changed.

» INSTALLATION

Simply copy the files from this mod to your Override folder. Default path is: C:/Program Files/LucasArts/SWKotOR2/Override

» KNOWN BUGS

- Although not caused by the mod I feel I should point out that the tounge clips through the side of the mouth at certain angles. It's annoying, but cannot be fixed without altering the model which I don't know how to do.

- The texture may not smoothly transition from the side of the face to the underside. This is because I could not get a good angle on that part in the game so I had to match the color up as best as I could.

» CONTRIBUTORS

-Fred Tetra, for creating his awesome KOTOR Tool that makes us modders job a lot easier.

-GIMP, the awesome image program for us cheapskates who don't want to buy photoshop.

» DISTRIBUTION AND USAGE NOTES

This mod or any of its individual components may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author unless restricted to your own personal usage.

» LEGAL

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

KOTOR Files Link

clicky

Alternate Link

Clicky

Please enjoy everyone.

-ZM-

Have you considered uploading it to deadly stream.com too?

No I haven't I don't have an account or anything there. I would consider it if I were to start actively mod again. But I am very busy with college and don't have much time for this kind of thing anymore. Modding has turned into an occasional indulgence for me now. So sad :(

Hello Zimmmaster, the reason 2 guys asked you to upload-it at deadly stream is that KFiles has a record of being unreliable. And may I point out that with the death of megaupload, a while ago, lot of similar hosting website has closed and they are unreliable for that reason. So I'd suggest you could ask one of the guys at deadlystream (like Sith Holocron, for example) to upload-it for you, with full credit to you and nothing modified of course. A few already did it. If I recall, Quanon was one of them...

Hello Zimmmaster, the reason 2 guys asked you to upload-it at deadly stream is that KFiles has a record of being unreliable. And may I point out that with the death of megaupload, a while ago, lot of similar hosting website has closed and they are unreliable for that reason. So I'd suggest you could ask one of the guys at deadlystream (like Sith Holocron, for example) to upload-it for you, with full credit to you and nothing modified of course. A few already did it. If I recall, Quanon was one of them...

That makes sense actually. I will ask Sith Holocron.

Archived