Home

Duxn panel animation fix

supreme kotor

Identify what texture that is and I will do it.

BY the way, what setting do you have your textures on? The rest of that texture looks so blurry. It looks like the Ebon Hawk panel textures at the lowest settings.

I'll need a little bit to find the textures. And I have everything as low as it can go my laptop has seen MANY years and its probably about time I let the old buddy die...

The panel texture used for Duxn (at least in the Mandalorian Camp, both in Mandalore's area and the room with the workbench) should be the same one used for Peragus, i.e PER_CPanel.tga.

according to posted screenie, the panel is set against both walls in the corner, so, that's not the Relay dish/workbench room IMHO :tsk:

however, the texture seems to be the same just staring at both of them :raise:

Has anyone else noticed a problem with that texture in that place when all the settings are maximized?

well, I'm in just 800x600 @ 72 Hz resolution, 8 Sample AA, Anisothropy 8x, Frame buffer effects, Soft Shadows plus V-Sync the 3 set at ON and I do see flickering textures in Dxun mandalorian camp command center which do look actually great (and I'm ehh.... let's say 92% positive :xp: that I don't have modded textures in my Override)

But there are no flickering textures in the Relay dish/telemetric computer room ... it seems to be the same texture/s though ... :doh:

and that posted screenie doesn't help at all ... :comp9:

The panel texture used for Duxn(at least in the Mandalorian Camp, both in Mandalore's area and the room with the workbench) should be the same one used for Peragus, i.e PER_CPanel.tga.

Can't find panels textures at Dxun itself in a quick look ... you might be right.

However, we have also PER_Cpan and PER_Cpin.tga there and, just by the quality of that screenie, it's quite impossible to say which one is which or if it is just CPanel as you say :raise:

you do need a new rig ... supreme ... :compcry:

Archived