Home

unistall problem

jalemo124

Ok, so i tried to unistall the game. I ran the program and it said everything was gone, but when i checked it was still there. So i just right clicked and deleted it. Then I tried to reinstall it but it keeps coming up to the unistall screen.

CCleaner does NOT check for what's called empty keys which is what needs to be deleted. I'm not home at a minute but when I get home I will post a link of the registy cleaner I use it will fix your problem. I will post it tommorow.

Glad I can help-Supreme Kotor

Edit: So the program I personally use is called Registry Easy. It is free but you may only clean 30 registry entires each scan with the free version this is not a big deal it just may require a little patience. You may allow it to clean your entire registry but all you should need for this probablem is:

1) Emplty registry Keys

2) Shared DLL's section

3) And because it sounds like your uninstall had issues just throw in Uninstall entires.

*Remmber if you have it clean the user setting and system settings any personal changes (Ex: Hotkeys, brightness, backgrounds) will be "forgotten" by the computer.*

This should fix your problem if not post here and we can try another fix ;).

Archived