Home

Problems at the secret academy at Telos

battle111

Hey!!

Can someone help!! l'm having problems at Telos polar region level becoz when l arrive at the secret academy those hanmaiden sisters say to me lay down your weapons okay so l click on the we mean you no harm and then the all conversion dissapers and then click on atton and then l click on the {Cheat Node} jump to a conversion with Atris okay when l'm done talking to her then l soppost to find my alies right? okay so when l go to the interigacion room l only find Bou-dur in the force cage but Kreia and Atton are still standing near the entrance door and then l click on kreia and kreia says nothing just the cheat nodes show up when l click on atton argh!! can someone tell me what's happining here l'm confused ?? also l'm playing as a Dark sider at TSL

P.S please help l'm a huge fan of TSLRCM 1.8.2

Hey hey there is no need for help now becoz Sith Holocron advized me to post at deadly stream forums and the authors of TSLRCM told me that is the mod ADJEC dinamic jedi classes mod messed my game up and l reinstalled the game and l looked at the Compatibility List at deadly stream what mods can work and l already installed the mods l needed and finaly l can play TSLRCM at long last

P.S thank's Sith Holocron for helping

Archived