Home

[K1] Twi'lek as PC W/Darkside Trasitions v1.0

TWilekAd_zps2e63f3ef.png

DOWNLOAD:RIGHT HERE!

Ok day 3 of modding KoToR and this is my first release of many. v1.0 Twi'leks as playable PCs. Yeah I have seen it done before, but these look GREAT. Full body dark side transitions, player photos and new underwear layers. Will be updating this as I go, but for right now there are 2 female Twi'leks added as pc playable characters. Plan on adding 2 more females and 4 males in the future along with customized gear for all of them, once I figure out how to place them in world via scripts. ENJOY and any and all feed back is WELCOMED!

These should be compatible with all other mods, as long as they are not using the same file names, also one bug I already found without knowing how to fix it. On install it tends to mess up the orange head switching it with a random head from other mods? AND IT IS RANDOM! But if you uninstall other pc mods, install this and reinstall the others it seems to work just fine. ENJOY, AND MAY THE SWARTZ... *mutters mutter... stupid Yogurt...* THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

Archived