Home

KotOR 1 Speed powers for entire party

Batu Sadren

Hello

Id like the regular, knight and master speed forces to work for the entire party once casted. Can any1 tell me how do i do this? I believe its a very simple change in the script however i can onl use KotorTool and all i see after opening a script is multiple lines of hexadecimal numbers.

Hello

Id like the regular, knight and master speed forces to work for the entire party once casted. Can any1 tell me how do i do this? I believe its a very simple change in the script however i can onl use KotorTool and all i see after opening a script is multiple lines of hexadecimal numbers.

Then you're opening the .ncs files. You need to open the .nss ones, which are in the Scripts, Source branch.

The file you're looking for is k_inc_force.nss. Edit it the way you want it and then open up k_sp1_generic.nss and just compile it. Then put it into the override folder, and try it out in-game. Hope you succeed. I'd do it for you, but...

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give him a fishing pole, and he'll eat for a lifetime." :)

Could you just tell me which variable should i change in order to make it work? And should i change something in spells.2da file as well after editing the power? I tried to make it work just like master valor but i still cant.

This should do it, but I have included a comparison of my edited k_inc_force.nss and the game's copy so you can check and learn, if you want to. Hope you enjoy it!

P.S: Carth doesn't need to run so fast! :)

Archived