Home

Sporting Blaster

danman9

This is a weapon model of the Defender Sporting Blaster as seen in use with Princess Leah in a New Hope.

This is my first model so any tips are welcome.

Enjoy!

Readme:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Sporting Blaster 1.1

This is the Defender Sporting Blaster as seen in use with Princess Leah in a New Hope.

This is my first model so any tips are welcome.

Enjoy!

Install:

Put all files except the read me and screenshots in the override folder. You can get the blaster from the merchant Larrim on taris. You can also use KSE or the ingame cheat counsel: type “giveitem sport_blaster32”

Uninstall:

Just remove the files for the override

Use:

You can use this however the heck you like just make sure to give credit to danman9.

Show spoiler
yutg.jpg

Show spoiler
4hnq.jpg

UPDATE: The footlocker001 error has been fixed. You can now get it from the merchant Larrim on Taris South Apartments.

DL links

DropBox- https://www.dropbox.com/s/dspleas05j7ipab/SportingBlaster1.1.zip

FileFront-Still pending, will update when approved

Not bad AT ALL for a first model dude ... nice job indeed :hattip:

placing footlker001 utp inside Override will, unfortunately; affect all the footlker001 lockers and containers throughout all the game (there are 16 or 17).

you could place it in one of the republic soldiers corpses of the Endar Spire (although only one is not repeated in-game, the rsldcrps002.utp) or add it to one of Taris' merchants to buy it later (also, other mods do add items/weapons or stuff to those corpses I recall, don't ask which mods right now however ...)

or just cheat it ... lots of cheaters out there ... :drink1:

keep it up :thmbup1:

I really appreciate the feedback guys.

The footlker001.utp mistake is being addressed and I will update the DL link. If I would have spent 10 more seconds with the kotor tool I would have saw this error thanks for pointing that out to me GeorgNihilus.

I really appreciate the feedback guys.

The footlker001.utp mistake is being addressed and I will update the DL link. If I would have spent 10 more seconds with the kotor tool I would have saw this error thanks for pointing that out to me GeorgNihilus.

yep. 10 more seconds ... :)

now ... the only thing that is only somehow comparable to this in my "heavily modded-through-years stock" is svösh/Darth333's HV-88 blasters, added to Mission Vao's initial inventory if I recall ... the stats and texture are totally different nevertheless.

Mission and Carth really appreciate this add-on ... cheat working without issues so far and stats a little overpowered for challenging fights in first ... 8 or 9 levels probably, that's why we have Kotortool for? :lol: (the damage bonus by energy is too high, I just set it to 1d4)

oh ... & the inventory icon ... it does hurt my vision each time I browse my pistols inventory :giggle1:

keep it up :thmbup1:

Archived