Home

Problem with Ebon Hawk Textures

Beardy

I have been trying to get Xarwarz Ebon Hawk 2011 reskin to work. I have TSLRCM and the droid planet 'addons'. As well as a few other mods (some texture, some content).

Vanilla TSL Ebon Hawk worked fine with all mods, but when I tried to apply the Ebon Hawk 2011 textures, they didn't work.

PupnCRs.jpg

This is what Ebon Hawk looks like, regardless of whether the textures are in the override or not.

I then removed ALL Mods/addons and this was still a problem.

Any help appreciated!

Ok, I'll try your new one for Ebon Hawk, that on ModDB?

I liked the look of this one (in the preview pic) better if I'm honest which is the only reason I attempted it :p

Also while you're here, I was wondering if you had alternative download links for the entire 2011 texture pack, I like most of what you've done in the newest version, but Nar Shadaa doesn't sit right with me, the preview of Nar Shadaa looks more in keeping with my idea of TSL from the 2011 version :)

Ok, I'll try your new one for Ebon Hawk, that on ModDB?

I liked the look of this one (in the preview pic) better if I'm honest which is the only reason I attempted it :p

Also while you're here, I was wondering if you had alternative download links for the entire 2011 texture pack, I like most of what you've done in the newest version, but Nar Shadaa doesn't sit right with me, the preview of Nar Shadaa looks more in keeping with my idea of TSL from the 2011 version :)

Ill prob have to delete the old 2011 mods to many probs....i have a new ebon hawk on my site click on xedii sig go to free section download.

Archived