Home

Help with nwscript.nss, please!

darthnagus

First post on a forum ever! I have a question about nwscript.nss, so i assume this is the right place. If not, I apologize! All righty, i installed the Yavin IV TSL Patcher Update mod, that adds yavin IV into the game. An issue that came up was that the install log said that there was already a nwscript.nss in the override, and skipped it. I was wondering if the one that came with the mod needed to be in there (I assume it does, as scripts control everything) and is there a way to get it in there?

Any help appreciated! Oh and good morning/evening depending on where you are!

I guess I should say that this is for kotor 1!

First post on a forum ever! I have a question about nwscript.nss, so i assume this is the right place. If not, I apologize! All righty, i installed the Yavin IV TSL Patcher Update mod, that adds yavin IV into the game. An issue that came up was that the install log said that there was already a nwscript.nss in the override, and skipped it. I was wondering if the one that came with the mod needed to be in there (I assume it does, as scripts control everything) and is there a way to get it in there?

Any help appreciated! Oh and good morning/evening depending on where you are!

I guess I should say that this is for kotor 1!

It's nothing to worry about. Adding the nwscript.nss file to the override is just a precaution to prevent issues in the future.

Archived