Home

new amazing mod idea for kotor

hillyer96

i came to an idea for a mod that would be kinde of a game breaker mod but also a fun idea its wll be a complicated one hence reason im requesting this to be done id like whoever decides to make it to let me test the waters with it befor you produce it in essence this mod just makes it to where you can have as many feats and powers as you want by allowing you to make your jedi a level one agin but also allowing you to retain whatever feats and abilitys you origionaly had

I have to agree with Rece. Such a mod would destroy the balancing of the game.

And if you only want to test the waters, you can always use the Kotor savegame editor, to give yourself all feats.

And could you please use punctuation in your posts. They're really hard to read right now.

If you want to do it without the save game editor you could just go to the 2da file in KOTOR Tool that grants force powers as specific levels and set it to say give you 10 powers upon level up. However, you would also have to go to spells.2da file I believe to change the level required to access Force powers since due to you being level one, you won't have the ability to select 10 different force powers.

Archived