Home

Rece's K1 Lightsaber Mod.

Rece

Hey there everyone! Ive got a new mod to introduce to you all that includes 20 new lightsabers to the game, here's a part of the readme:

This mod adds in plenty of lightsabers to the game to keep you satisfied, all customized as well as upgradeable. Every crystal except for one includes all three variations of the lightsabers (Short, normal, and double-bladed)

Anyways, this mod includes the following:

8 Solid-colored, awesome looking lightsabers

7 Duel-colored, awesome looking lightsabers (The core and outer glow are different colors)

5 Color changing, amazing animated lightsabers. That might be a bias opinion, but oh well :)

I have randomly placed the lightsabers throughout the game, some are hidden, others are in obvious areas. I wanted to mention however, that there is one lightsaber that is hidden so well, I don't think anyone will be able to find it. Trust me, it's really well hidden, and in an unexpected spot.

WARNING (YES, I HAVE TO TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS): THERE IS ONE LIGHTSABER (The very well hidden one) THAT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE DOUBLE-BLADED FORM!!!! IF YOU TRY TO PUT THE CRYSTAL IN A SHORT OR NORMAL LIGHTSABER, IT WILL GLITCH OUT THE ITEM, AND DISAPPEAR! BE CAREFUL!

Installation:

Just run the TSLPatcher and let it do its work.

Manual:

Copy and paste all items into your override, but be careful since there's an upcrsystals.2da, which could severally mess up te lightsabers if you have any other mods. I can't guarantee compatibility.

Uninstallation:

Remove all of the files from your override, and throw in the backup of the upcrystals.2da into your override.

You can read the rest on the download page on Deadlystream, here's the link to the mod:

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/545-reces-k1-lightsaber-mod/

goodness ... long "blades" in these most-interesting "new" colors, rece?? ;)

must have download ... stats?? not too overpowered right??

keep it up ...

This mod only adds the colors to the blades. They are all custom models, so they don't replace anything. I'm currently in the works of making a mod that adds power crystals to the game (The ones that give lightsabers stats.)

This mod only adds the colors to the blades. They are all custom models, so they don't replace anything. I'm currently in the works of making a mod that adds power crystals to the game (The ones that give lightsabers stats.)

yup. I'll better just edit my upcrystals 2da and sametime change to add maybe 10 to 15 or the sabers instead of 20 (got *plenty* of sabers already u know :p) ... that'd be the safer thing to do ... ;)

thx on advance Rece ... :thmbup1:

yup. I'll better just edit my upcrystals 2da and sametime change to add maybe 10 to 15 or the sabers instead of 20 (got *plenty* of sabers already u know :p) ... that'd be the safer thing to do ... ;)

thx on advance Rece ... :thmbup1:

I am however working on a mod that will add power crystals to the game. 20 to be exact :)

http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/3134-reces-projects/page-4#entry33083

Archived