Home

Looking to Start or Join a Guild (2015)

Carwil

Alright. I'm a recently returned TOR player, and during the extended hiatus I took from the game, my Republic and Imperial guilds both booted me for inactivity. So, to make a long story short, I'm looking for a new guild, preferably one with active players. Problem statement: the last post in the official LF guilds thread was four years ago, and I don't even think the Vornskr server is still online. So, I'd like to gauge interest among the members of the community still playing TOR to see if anyone would be interested in forming a guild with me or inviting me to an existing one. Oh, and by all means, let me know if the LF guilds are still active. It's just that I haven't seen any indication that they do much anymore.

What server?

The walking carpet and imperial meatbags are still active. We merged with another guild, but we still have a few active LF members in the guild. We are on the harbinger, this is the walking carpets page http://thewalkingcarpets.com/

If you would like to join just fill out a application on that page. Be sure and put your are a forum member and your LF name in application. One of the officers will contact you (likely Mav), but you never know it could be me. :)

Thanks for the information, mimartin. I'll be sure to fill out an application and await contact from one of the officers.

*Update*: just filled out an application and included all relevant details. Will I hear back from an officer via PM on the website or email?

Archived