Home

Jawas HAVE to be in the xpac

Guest Imperial Jawa

Guest Dorsk8199

I agree that jawas as a roaming nonplayable deal would be cool. You don't even need to trade with them. Just having them there for setting the mood of Tatooine would be cool.

To clarify Obiwan was burning the jawas just like they did with his old master Qui Gon. This is because, as we will find out in Episode III, the jawas know the true nature of the force and train all jedi masters. Jawas are alergic to midichlorians though so they can't become jedi. In fact Boba Fett is the tallest jawa ever. I hope you know I'm just joking.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

You were joking?!? Man, you got my hopes all up and everything. ;)

BTW, i don't know the legend, why don't you enlighten us?

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I'll start...

Once upon a time, there was a young jawa. His name was Utajik, and he lived alone. All the other Jawa's were afraid of him, because he could 'do impossible things'....

Someone else tell the rest. ;)

Rommel why don't you continue....it's interesting...

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I've already told two segments! Doesn't anyone else know the legend? :(

Nope, only you :D

Here's a recap of our legend:

I'll start...

....Once upon a time, there was a young jawa. His name was Utajik, and he lived alone. All the other Jawa's were afraid of him, because he could 'do impossible things'....

...Two jedi had been sent to Tatoonie to find this mysterious creature. "Ting Tang, do you see him?," asked a young Oink tan "The jawa medicine man told us that he would be here"

"Not to worry Oink Tan, he will come to us"...

I'm not...i'm doing my job. if you think my job is being mean, then yes, i'm being mean. But seriously; people want to read through these threads, people. They'll just be put off if they have to load three pages and find that absolutely NOTHING is being said ultimately.

It's off-topic, but still can be relevant. So go ahead and continue the legend-thread if you will..

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

I'm not...i'm doing my job. if you think my job is being mean, then yes, i'm being mean. But seriously; people want to read through these threads, people. They'll just be put off if they have to load three pages and find that absolutely NOTHING is being said ultimately.

It's off-topic, but still can be relevant. So go ahead and continue the legend-thread if you will..

Hey Rommel if I remember correctly wasn't there a Jawa in the legend named Leon or maybe it was an Ewok? ;)

Archived